Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Author #JoleeneNaylor is having a sale!


I'm shameless!  I admit it.

I'm a sucker for a sale, I love a good vampire story, and I LOVE sharing good news and good links.  This time, I get to do a little of each.  For a limited time only, author Joleene Naylor, is offering ALL four of the books in her Amaranthine Series...ON SALE!!!  Woo Hoo!!!  If you were to add up the price of all four books together, that's only $4.50 for the entire series, less than what you'd pay for lunch at a fast food restaurant!  How can you go wrong with that?  Check out her blog and the links below.  :)
Shades of Gray

Shades of Gray:  $2.00– FREE

SSW75

Legacy of Ghosts: $2.99 - $1.50

SSW50

Ties of Blood$2.99 –$1.50

SSW50

Ashes of Deceit – $2.99– $1.50

SSW50

No comments:

Post a Comment